Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

How Audio Promotes Literacy Infographic

If you've been following my blog over the past few months, you probably have read many posts regarding the effectiveness of audiobooks or eBooks. However, if not, I welcome you here and have provided links to several of the articles and infographics previously posted. Click on each title to view the posts. 






To add to my expanding resources in support of audio or eBooks, I wanted to share this incredible infographic created by APA (Audio Publishers Association). The APA is a not-for-profit trade association which focuses on advocacy for audio publishers. APA's goal in creating the infographic was to address the question that arises often:

Have you ever wondered just how much audiobooks can improve early literacy skills? 

Through the visual representation viewers can see at a glance through statistics and researched facts how audiobooks or eBooks can make an impact on vocabulary skills, articulation, reading accuracy, reading fluency and more.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and for visiting my blog! Be sure to check daily for my latest posts!