Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers Who Use Technology


The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers Who Use Educational Technology Infographic clarifies some of the habits highly-effective educators who utilize learning technologies might possess. In particular, successful teachers that integrated edtech in their teaching...
  • always start with the why
  • are malleable and can easily adapt
  • embrace change
  • share
  • think win-win
  • are thorough and think ahead
  • actively care

To download a copy of this infographic click here!

Source: http://blog.alwaysprepped.com/the-7-habits-of-highly-effective-teachers-who-use-technology/


2 comments:

  1. I am continually searching online for articles that can assist me.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that.

    And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me
    rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and for visiting my blog! Be sure to check daily for my latest posts!