Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

ISTE 2016: 5 Tech Trends Reshaping Education | EdTech Magazine

What is ISTE?  ISTE is a premiere education technology conference held annually. This year it took place in Denver, which sadly I could not attend.

Thankfully, many of the AT professionals in my Twitter PLN tweeted some highlights from the conference. This article, written by EdTech Magazine, really resonated with with me, focusing on 5 of the main tech trends that are reshaping the way we view and approach education!


ISTE 2016: 
5 Tech Trends Reshaping Education | EdTech Magazine 

This video is a sampling from the conference highlighting augmented reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and for visiting my blog! Be sure to check daily for my latest posts!