Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

ATIA 2018 - Town Hall Leadership Discussion




ATIA 2017 was nothing short of incredible, and I cannot begin to adequately express my excitement as we approach ATIA 2018. This year I was incredibly honored to have been nominated and selected to sit as a panelist for the Town Hall Leadership Discussion. If you are planning to attend ATIA this year, please be sure to bookmark the session on the ATIA app and join myself, alongside my co-panelists (listed below), at the Town Hall Discussion, on Friday, February 2nd from 8:00-9:00am in BOCA II. 



The Town Hall is a highly interactive discussion between panelists and participants. Various state and group representatives will open a discussion about innovations, current trends and issues of importance regarding Assistive Technology. This session will be co-hosted by Florida's MTSS, Technology & Learning Connections Team. I hope to see you there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and for visiting my blog! Be sure to check daily for my latest posts!